Med Ed Day
10th Annual Medical Education Day
Hosted by the Office of Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development
Call for Abstracts and Save the Date
April 25, 2024
Medical Education Day celebrates scholarship and innovation in medical education and offers an excellent opportunity to join a community of educators, leaders, scholars, and learners to promote exciting changes in medical education. Podium, poster, and Shark Tank presentations will provide the opportunity to learn more about ongoing educational activities at the Brody School of Medicine.
The goals of Medical Education Day include:
- Provide a forum for sharing educational innovations in curriculum and teaching, educational research, and leadership in medical education.
- Enhance knowledge and understanding of new approaches in medical education across the US.
- Build a network of faculty, staff and students interested in promoting educational excellence.
We are seeking abstract submissions in the following categories:
Must include complete or preliminary results that demonstrate relative the effectiveness of an educational intervention.
Include new or novel ideas. Including programs, projects, or other unique educational experience far enough along in the developmental cycle to provide valuable lessons and insight worth sharing with the broader health professions community.
Works in progress are projects, programs, or interventions early in the developmental stages. Please note, abstracts selected as a “Works in Progress” will be presented during the “Shark-Tank” style concurrent education session where educational projects will be presented to an audience of peers and educational experts for feedback.
Abstracts should include the following information:
- Abstract Title
- Authors with affiliations
- Background, Rationale or Need
- Methods or Description
- Results if Available (Evaluation Plan if no results)
- Conclusions, Potential Impact, or Lessons Learned
- Please limit your abstract to 350 words
January 23rd, 2024: Abstract submission deadline
Mid-March 2024: Notification of abstract acceptance
For assistance, contact email@example.com